Mazaya is a social housing finance scheme from the Ministry of Housing and Al Salam Bank-Bahrain is a leading participating Bank in the scheme. All Mazaya beneficiaries can start owning their dream home through a subsidized property facility by the Government of Bahrain.
|Eligibility ||Salaried individuals employed in an approved employer within the bank and with valid Mazaya eligibility letter.|
|Financing tenure||Up to 25 years|
|Maximum property value||BD 120,000 |
|Maximum Mazaya finance||BD 81,000|
|Maximum Mazaya installment||25% of gross salary|
|Maximum top-up finance||BD 39,000|
- Two valid IDs.
- Salary Certificate.
- Latest Pay Slip.
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement.
- Eligibility Certificate Provided from the Ministry of Housing.
- Unit Approval Certificate provided from the Ministry of Housing.
- A copy of the Subject Property Title Deed or Sale and Purchase Agreement.
- For further information, please contact our customer care center on 17005500.
For further information, please contact our customer care center on 17005500.