Clients Financial Markets Services
Treasury main products are:
- Interbank Commodities Murabaha and Wakala tool
- Spot and Wa’ad based foreign exchange
- Sukuk, REIT, and Equity Securities product
- Shari’a-compliant hedging instruments (Profit Rate Swap, Fx Wa’ad, Repo)
Financial Institutions Services:
- Enhance the local, regional and international Financial Institutions coverage and expand Al Salam Bank-Bahrain network to sufficiently serve the need for correspondent banking and cash managements activities.
- Develop new key alliances and partnerships with international Financial Institutions to provide the bank with an access to an innovative range of products and services across all major asset classes and securing Money Market, FX, Hedging limits for the Treasury unit to efficiently perform their daily activities.
- Provide new and innovative alternative funding sources for the Bank through the use of Islamic Repo and committed lines arrangements as well as potential Medium Term Notes (MTN) facilities if needed.
- Provide professional service to all the Financial Institutions that are engaged in business transactions with ASBB and source new relationship with the others.